MollysPoker.com
Gambling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Molly's Poker Home Page

Want to advertise to MILLIONS at the 2005 World Series of Po

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MollysPoker.com Forum Index -> rec.gambling.misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
05 WSOP Advertising

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Want to advertise to MILLIONS at the 2005 World Series of Po Reply with quote

I Will Advertise / Promote Your Company at the 2005 WSOP!

WORLD SERIES OF POKER - NATIONAL TV EXPOSURE ON ESPN!

ADVERTISE YOUR COMPANY AT THE 2005 WORLD SERIES OF POKER!

Thousands Will Attend & Televised to Millions on ESPN!!!

HELD JULY 7th ~ 15th AT THE RIO IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!

Please take a moment to read the information below, and e-mail me with any questions you may have!

WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?

a.. First Rate Advertisement & Promotion!

b.. 50% of any prize earnings!
(Last Year's Winner won $5,000,000.00 for 1st Place!!!)

This is the ultimate advertisement opportunity, which may very well yield a significant return on your investment as well. All, while being a tax deductible business / advertisement investment!!! This business arrangement will all be under written contract.

The Event:

This prestigious event, "The World Series of Poker" (WSOP), attended by tens of thousands, will be covered by ESPN. It will take place July 7th~15th in Las Vegas, NV at the Harrah's Rio Suites, and will be televised by ESPN in the summer / fall of 2005 worldwide! Much more than any other poker event in the world today, the title of WSOP "Champion" is considered by all to be the ultimate achievement in any poker players career!

The Deal:

You and/or your company agree to sponsor me in the 2005 World Series of Poker, at which you may have your company / product promoted to millions of people for a small fraction of the cost of actually advertising on ESPN during the event. Furthermore, my sponsor will also receive 50% of any / all prize earnings! Last year, 1st place paid $5,000,000 and will certainly be significantly higher this year! I am in search of one individual / company to sponsor me in the world's most renown poker event of all time..."The World Series of Poker"! The sponsorship/bid amount is to cover the entry fees, travel expenses, and hotel accommodations for the event. The entry fee to the championship event of WSOP is $10K. Plus, I will be playing two other major WSOP "No Limit Holdem" tournaments prior to the championship.

I will wear your company advertisements by means of shirts, hats, and other items for the entire event. In addition, I am willing to promote your company prior to the event. As a part of your sponsorship, I will travel once, at your expense, for a photo, an interview, and/or commercial promotion.

The great advantage to your company is that ESPN likes new and exciting things. They could very well consider this type of business arrangement for a profile / interview. They also tend to air video profiles on most of the "main event" entrants (which is where we will be playing), whereas they may spend some time asking me questions about my road to this event. This profile is a 1-2 minute slot shown during the actual event on ESPN. In this case, your logo may be seen by millions over & over again.

In turn, you will receive product / company promotion at one of the biggest events of the year 2005 while I get the opportunity to earn the title of "World Champion"! Plus, we will both have the tremendous opportunity at earning millions of dollars.

The Conditions:

No adult website companies / products will be considered. The company and/or product I am promoting must be in good taste and not offensive, vulgar, or anti-religious in any way. I reserve the right to refuse to enter any contract with any such company that promotes these types of product's or conducts business as mentioned herein. A contract with the terms & conditions mentioned above must be written and agreed by both parties.

If interested, e-mail Jim: [email protected]

THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!

THE PERFECT ADVERTISING EVENT FOR ANY COMPANY IN THE ENTERTAINMENT, SPORTS, OR ALMOST ANY INDUSTRY!
Tanzmom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: FREE $25 PRELAUNCH Reply with quote

http://www.greenzap.com/tanzmomzap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MollysPoker.com Forum Index -> rec.gambling.misc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: